Thursday, November 29, 2012

Olympic Park

I decided it was about time I took a visit out to Olympic Park in Stratford.  It has been cool to see the different Olympic things around London and think back to a few months ago when I was sitting at home watching everything in pure excitement of how I was going to be there soon.  And now here I am and sometimes it still doesn't even feel real to me that I am actually in London.




 explanation of what you're looking at if you don't know... the aquatics centre, orbit, water polo arena, and olympic stadium 

 Mascot!
I've had a few people ask me what this is and it is the mascot of the London Olympic Games.  If you want to learn more about it and what it represents here you go: http://www.london2012.com/about-us/our-brand/making-of-the-mascot/


And for those of you who don’t know yet… I am headed to Paris tonight for the weekend, so tune in Monday for some wonderful pictures and stories! 

Love, Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment