Saturday, November 24, 2012

Shopping!

In the spirit of Christmas I have been partaking in the holiday shopping madness the past few days.  Oxford Street and Regent Street, the two big shopping areas, were blocked off from traffic for a Christmas shopping festivities day complete with carolers, activities booths, and street performers.  Even through it was a rainy day I still thoroughly enjoyed the holiday spirit that surrounded me.




I also finally paid a visit to the extremely posh London Victoria’s Secret, which opened a few months ago and is the very first international Victoria’s Secret.


 4 floors of wonderfulness

 dog showcase

 fashion show window displays!

Harrod’s is a famous, classy department store here.  Their window displays were absolutely breathtaking!  It was difficult to take pictures with the reflection of the glass, but each window was a portrayal of a different Disney princess in high fashion. 



If you are curious on seeing better pictures of the displays I found a link: http://www.theupcoming.co.uk/2012/11/05/disney-princesses-come-alive-at-harrods/

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday weekend!  Missing my family and friends back home right now!   -Brittany
P.S.- It’s Saturday, so I will give you one guess as to what I had to eat today ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment