Monday, November 26, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Even though it is in the 50’s and beautiful outside and I did not get a Thanksgiving that has not stopped me from getting into the Christmas spirit what-so-ever!  I have been hearing and reading about Winter Wonderland for the past couple of weeks as posters and articles have been swarming the underground stations and newspapers.  It is one big gigantic Christmas carnival complete with an ice rink, ice kingdom, circus, rides, Santa land, market, and of course hot chocolate and Christmas sweets!



 Double-decker bus kiddie ride :)

It takes place in Hyde Park and I was surprised at how huge it really was.  There was so much there we defiantly did not even get to all of it.  At night everything was lit up.  It was so beautiful and magical I absolutely loved it!  There was so much Christmas joy and spirit that surrounded me.  It in a way made up for knowing that my family was back home decorating for Christmas without me.




FYI: I am listening to Christmas music and drinking hot chocolate right now :) 
Love, Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment