Monday, December 17, 2012

Final Days


On Sunday I went to a service at Westminster Abbey.  It was so beautiful inside all decorated for Christmas.  The service was mostly sung by the choir of the abbey, which is extraordinary!  And the remarkable thing is that more than half of the choir is young elementary aged children!  After church the weather was beautiful outside, so I decided to take one last stroll past Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and through some of the royal parks.  

Tonight Alicia, Anna, Betsey and I went to one of the ice rinks in London for some magical Christmastime skating!  It was so much fun and got me into the Christmas spirit again with the lights and decorations surrounding me.  Even though I listen to Christmas music daily it still feels like October… I can’t believe it is already middle of December and time for me to leave in just three more days.  

Tomorrow I hope to finish up the last few items on my "London to do" list!  Wednesday I have finals all day and my program is going to see the musical Matilda at night.  Thursday I have a final in the morning and then hop on a place back to the good ol' USA. 

I hope you all have a good week!
-Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment