Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm here!

Day one was a success, except for the fact that I am exhausted!!! But it's London time now (6 hours ahead), so that's okay.  The flight went pretty well.  Long, but that's to be expected.  London is GORGEOUS!  So historical and breathtaking.  I will try to remember to take some pictures to share tomorrow :)  Reality still has not really set in yet though.  I kind of just feel like I am in another city back in the states.  It was interesting driving to our flat and seeing what I would consider "American" businesses here; BP gas stations, Subway, Burger King, and KFC... interesting!  I am sure that feeling will change once I dig more into the heart and culture of London. 
Hope all is well back home! Stay tuned for more from London!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment